TRANSLATION SUITE 2013
Fluency conveniently and intuitively gathers many helpful resources and tools into its interface and empowers you to translate faster and more accurately than ever before. Because your translation memories (TM) and language-specific glossaries are only a click away, Fluency makes previously laborious translation tasks simple and efficient. The customizable format allows translators to adjust everything to their liking, further enhancing the translation experience. Fluency transforms terminology management into a simple, organized, successful process.
Schedule a Demo of Fluency Today
Fluency enhances the speed and accuracy even for skilled translators. Agencies or businesses that integrate Fluency into its translation process will be able to handle large translation volumes with greater ease and efficiency, which boosts productivity and profits. Fluency can quickly become an integral part of any workflow system because it is so easy to master. In short, Fluency can be a key to the success of a translation enterprise.
- Simple yet powerful interface gets you going quickly and easily
- Supports all major translation file formats
- Terminology available in over 35 language pairs
- Integrated browsers provides dynamic web resources
- Easily add and manage your personal terminology
- Intuitive interface reduces eyestrain
- Online resources a click away
- Translator suggested features added regularly
- Automatic updates give you the latest features
EXTENSIVE DICTIONARY DATABASE
Integrated Terminology is available in over 35 languages. Fluency integrates into one interface, some of the largest multilingual terminology databases in the world. These extensive dictionaries provide a quick reference that is dynamically updated as the translation proceeds.
Fluency displays both the source text and the completed portion of the translation in text-editor-like panes so the translator can see the context of the segments. Fluency's WYSIWYG interface is a big step up from the grid-view of other translation products. The translator still translates one sentence at a time, allowing the translator to focus on the meaning of individual words and phrases. Clicking on a specific word also automatically populates the resources tabs with definitions, translation memories, web searches, and more.
CUSTOMIZABLE RESOURCE TABS
Fluency’s easy-access resource tabs make having a dozen open windows a thing of the past. Translators can easily navigate through extensive dictionary databases, online dictionaries, web searches, translation memories and more, all within a single interface. Users are free to organize the resource tabs to suit their workflow. In addition, four "My URL" tabs allow users to specify their own custom online references.
TRANSLATION MEMORIES IMPORT/EXPORT/MANAGEMENT
Translation Memories (TMs) greatly enhance and accelerate translation projects by storing phrases that have been translated previously. TM functionality within Fluency includes automatic population of 100% to 30% matches (user selected), automatic sub-segment lookup down to 5%, user-specified concordance search in the source and target, and much more. The translation of recurring terms and phrases can be inserted with the click of a button, saving translators time and energy. Fluency can import TM's in many file formats, including TMX, Bilingual TTX, and Doc files. Fluency also provides an easy-to-use TM management interface and export functionality.
Terminology tools in Fluency are truly revolutionary. Fluency allows the translator to import their personal terminology alongside the built-in terminology, add new terminology while translating, and enforce terminology rules. During translation, each segment is automatically analyzed for potential terms, which, in turn, makes resource research quick and easy.
CUSTOMIZABLE TOOLS AND RESOURCES
- Provides full translation memory management
- Provides full personal terminology management
- Synchronized, easy-to-use tools: all you need, all in one place
- Integrated terminology: both bilingual and monolingual dictionaries
- Auto Research Resources: Highlight a word and get unprecedented, instantaneous access to dictionaries, translation memories,
web search engines, and machine translation sites; one click then lets you apply just the right word(s) to your translation
- Focus on translating: your document’s format is automatically preserved
- Alignment Tool: create translation memories from past translation projects
- Use Transcription and OCR tools to convert image-only scans to text for Fluency
SUPPORTS All MAJOR SOURCE AND TARGET FORMATS
- Microsoft ® Word, Excel®, PowerPoint®, Publisher* (2000, 2003, 2007*, 2010*)
- Bilingual Word (Trados unclean) files
- SDL Trados Bilingual TTX
- Adobe® PDF
- Adobe InDesign® IDML and INX (CS - CS5)
- Adobe Framemaker® MIF
- XLIFF, SDLXLIFF
- Trados WorldServer package files
- String files
- Portable Object File (*.po)
SUPPORTS MAJOR TRANSLATION MEMORY FORMATS
- Bilingual TTX
- Bilingual Word
- Access MDB
- Trados TWBExport
- Wordfast txt export
SUPORTS MAJOR TERMINOLOGY FORMATS
- Microsoft Excel
SUPORTS ALL MAJOR MACHINE TRANSLATION ENGINES
- Microsoft Translator Hub
- Language Weaver
- Translated.net / MyMemory
Operating System - Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows Vista, Microsoft Windows 7, or later operating system
*Fluency x64 requires Microsoft Windows Vista x64 or Microsoft Windows 7 x64
Microsoft .Net - Microsoft .Net 4.0
Browser Required - Internet Explorer 6.0 or later, Requires Internet Access
Processor Required - 1 GHz Processor; 2 GHz or faster recommended; Fluency has been optimized for multi-core processors.
Hard Disk - 1 GB
Memory Required - 1 GB RAM; 4 GB RAM recommended
Display Required - 1024 X 768 or greater
Other - Actual requirements and product functionality may vary based on your system configuration and operating system.
Contact us today to learn how Fluency can benefit your organization.