- Simple yet powerful interface gets you going quickly and easily
- Supports all major translation file formats
- Terminology available in over 35 language pairs
- Integrated browsers provides dynamic web resources
- Easily add and manage your personal terminology
- Intuitive interface reduces eyestrain
- Online resources a click away
- Translator suggested features added regularly
- Automatic updates give you the latest features
- Supports major terminology, Source and Target formats
EXTENSIVE DICTIONARY DATABASE
Integrated Terminology is available in over 35 languages. Fluency integrates into one interface,
some of the largest multilingual terminology databases in the world. These extensive dictionaries provide a
quick reference that is dynamically updated as the translation proceeds.
CUSTOMIZABLE TOOLS AND RESOURCE TABS
- Provides full translation memory management
- Provides full personal terminology management
- Synchronized, easy-to-use tools: all you need, all in one place
- Integrated terminology: both bilingual and monolingual dictionaries
- Auto Research Resources: Highlight a word and get unprecedented, instantaneous access to dictionaries, translation memories, web search engines, and machine translation sites; one click then lets you apply just the right word(s) to your translation
- Focus on translating: your document’s format is automatically preserved
- Alignment Tool: create translation memories from past translation projects
- Use Transcription and OCR tools to convert image-only scans to text for Fluency
Fluency’s easy-access resource tabs
make having a dozen open windows a thing of the past. Translators can easily navigate through
extensive dictionary databases, online dictionaries, web searches, translation memories and more,
all within a single interface. Users are free to organize the resource tabs to suit their workflow.
In addition, four "My URL" tabs allow users to specify their own custom online references.
Fluency displays both the source text and the
completed portion of the translation in text-editor-like panes so the translator can see the context of the
segments. Fluency's WYSIWYG interface is a big step up from the grid-view of other translation products.
The translator still translates one sentence at a time, allowing the translator to focus on the meaning of
individual words and phrases. Clicking on a specific word also automatically populates the resources tabs
with definitions, translation memories, web searches, and more.
Terminology tools in Fluency are truly
revolutionary. Fluency allows the translator to import their personal terminology alongside the built-in
terminology, add new terminology while translating, and enforce terminology rules. During translation, each
segment is automatically analyzed for potential terms, which, in turn,
makes resource research quick and easy.
SUPPORTS ALL MAJOR MACHINE TRANSLATION ENGINES
- Microsoft Translator Hub (Gold Partner)
- Language Weaver
- Translated.net / MyMemory
Operating System - Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows Vista, Microsoft Windows 7, or later operating system
*Fluency x64 requires Microsoft Windows Vista x64 or Microsoft Windows 7 x64
Microsoft .Net - Microsoft .Net 4.0
Browser Required - Internet Explorer 6.0 or later, Requires Internet Access
Processor Required - 1 GHz Processor; 2 GHz or faster recommended; Fluency has been optimized for multi-core processors.
Hard Disk - 1 GB
Memory Required - 1 GB RAM; 4 GB RAM recommended
Display Required - 1024 X 768 or greater